Shelly

Raffy

Dinny

Nate

Brent

Jeff

Moonshine

Aura

Looks like we need one more player and we will have a 12 person league.  If some people are waiting to speak up Todd, Jim, Vicki, Tyll (he mentioned wanting to play at a Florida meet once) etc. time to chime in as we will need to draft before too long.  If we get multiple people returning we will keep the two leagues but we might just end up with one.

Edited by VPI

Okay, two divisions of small leagues.  We either need to pick up one more team for Division 2 or we reorganize Division 1 and give Emelius a team there and move someone from Div 1 to Div 2.  I tried to keep people from having to recreate their teams but it was difficult with all the deserters.

Division 1

VPI

Dinny

Nate

Todd

Tyrion

Shelly

Raffy

Biscuit Boy

Division 2

Brent
VPI
Moonshine
Aura

Emelius

Salt Peanuts

Sherwood

Did you really not read my post?  ;D

I have no problem giving you the extra team. for some reason I thought you already had two.  I am leaving it open as there is usually one last person that shows up last minute and then we have to reorganize.  If that does not happen, someone will move down to 2 and you or Emelius will get a second team. 

Edited by VPI

We should do a Google Hangout during the draft. Anyone want to volunteer to set that up? I don't think I have many HC contacts on Google+ right now.

I just had a nearly-perfect mock at pick #7. I've got no qualms with a low pick # because RB's are so front-loaded this year. I honestly prefer to not have a top-3 pick.

Edited by Aura