Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah there were some big scorers in the consolation tournament.

Looks like both league championship games come down to me and Bryan. Double champion or split? It is looking pretty close at this point and I might have used all my points in the first round.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, the leagues are operational, maybe only I get a notice.  I need to figure out how the Keeper's work.  It is usually some formula where you lose either the draft spot in which you took the player last year or some variation of that draft spot +1, +2???

• Like 1

Most keeper leagues that I've been in either a) required that everyone keep players or B) if you elected not to keep, you got additional picks at the end of each round until you had the same # of players as everyone else.  Draft order was still random.  No "credit" was given for finding a keeper in a late round or penalty for keeping a high-round pick.  But whatever is easiest for you to setup is fine by me.

The one I did eons ago was setup where for players you are keeping, you lost the pick in the same round as the round players were picked the previous year (e.g., if you picked Aaron Rodgers the previous year in the 1st round and you decided to keep him, you'd lose your pick in the 1st round for this year).  I don't remember what we did for waiver pickups.

I just checked my team, I have Green, Bryant, and ODB sitting on my roster.  I'd completely forgotten about that since the rest of my team was atrocious, not to mention Green missing several games.

Need some more people to confirm they are going to play.  Anyone that wants to play (that has not already confirmed: Emelius, BiscuitBoy, Nate, Shelly, Haj) needs to speak up to see if we have enough people to make a league and fill our keeper leagues.