Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Hey guys, I'm helping out Jeff while he's keeping the world safe from the Princess of Instagram, or something like that.

Let's set the draft for this Tuesday, Sept 1st at 8pm Eastern Time. Let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Tyler, you should have an email (through ESPN.) If you don't, PM me.

As far as keepers go, we're doing one (1) keeper per team. I believe we usually do a snake draft, so we'll stick with that format this year.

I'm thinking it's going to be 10 teams this year. Start researching, start your mock drafts, prep your auto-picks if you need to, but it's about time. G'luck!

**BRENT**

• Like 1

Sorry other Jeff, I think we're going to stick with this Tuesday unless a couple more people pipe up saying that doesn't work for them. I'm not sure if next Sunday is on the table, but I know some people mentioned weekdays were better for them.

Thanks, Shelly.

Bryan and Nate: Last call if you want to play this year and changed your mind. I plan on killing off those teams (so no keepers there) later today or tomorrow, to get us down to 10.

**BRENT**