Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Brent, I think you still have co-manager powers so get this draft and team shit figured out.  Need to figure out if we can do the keeper league or not and get a draft time set up and you seem to have a lot of free time with all the pokingman and yo-yoing  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VPI said:

Brent, I think you still have co-manager powers so get this draft and team shit figured out.  Need to figure out if we can do the keeper league or not and get a draft time set up and you seem to have a lot of free time with all the pokingman and yo-yoing  

I need to remember to abuse this later, but I haven't had free time in a while. I haven't even gotten to post pix of Xavier's bike race, or that pic of Colin that he's going to hate me for.

Jeff, hit me up next time you see me in chat and remind me.

**BRENT**

I'm thinking Sunday is going to be the best day to do this; how does 9pm Eastern this Sunday, Sept 4th sound?

It looks like we have 7 people so far. Are we going to shoot for 8 or 10? We need @Sherwood to wake up and chime in for at least the 8th person. @Salt Peanuts and @MoonShine, are you kids in this year? (The answer is yes, BTW.) Is @Aura back in? I hear he has some free time lately.

**BRENT**