Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

It's gonna be tough for me to get a comeback win tonight. Ronnie Brown and Reggie Wayne gotta blow it up for me to win.

Matt Forte has sucked for the past two weeks. The only reason I picked him is because everyone was blowing him since last season ended. Personally, I've never been impressed with him; I never got all the hype that surrounded him. I've always been a Chris Johnson fan but didn't take him that early as he shares time with Lendale White.

Moral of the story: Take who you REALLY want to take even if it's a stretch at the spot where you're picking at.

Well it looks like one of our undefeated teams has fallen. The other one is still a possibility but since his opponent started an inactive player that possibility is rather low.

I thought for sure that our zero win team Salt Peanuts was going to beat me when my team was failing so miserably but it looks like he will have to wait for another week.

Great weekend of FF as there were some close games this time.

I thought for sure that our zero win team Salt Peanuts was going to beat me when my team was failing so miserably but it looks like he will have to wait for another week.

Yeah, I was hopeful until most of the starters decided they'll stop scoring points for me in the second half of their respective games. :palm:

No one would have expected the injured Thomas to blow up or the always useless Santana Moss to have the game of his life.

Yeah, I was pretty close to starting both because of their respective opponents but really the injury to Gore was where things started to go horribly wrong. Kudos to deepak, he would have won regardless.

• 2 months later...

Well we are approaching the playoffs. Obviously top 4 teams play in the winners bracket while everyone else competes for the consolation bracket.

Actually ended up with a pretty competitive season here and the first league I have seen that had Zero trades all season. I guess everyone was so happy with their teams they just didn't bother. :P

Not a whole lot of suspense here in the last game as the top four are pretty much set now just positioning for the championship run is left.

Two weeks per round and it is looking at the moment like Me Vs. Salty and Nate vs. Raffy for the first round.

Good Luck!

Yeah, you started really strong but faded down the stretch. You still have a shot of taking the consolation bracket.

That Forsett pick up should be a good one as he has a pretty easy schedule from here on out and has played well enough to take over that position, even if Jones is back. Would have been an even better pick up two weeks ago.

I'm surprised to be where I am after I started the season 0-3. Of course, I'll need my players (specifically receivers) playing better than they have the past 3 weeks or it'll be a miserable showing come playoff time.

Yeah, you have a big game this weekend to determine where you end up in the playoffs. One point projected difference between you and Raffy.

Nate has a 70+ point projected win over Sherwood so it would be a huge upset if he fell so it will end up with the loser of your game taking the fourth place spot.

I am just hoping to take the win and ride a 7 game win streak into the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Each round of the playoffs are actually two weeks long so even if you are low scorer this week you can still come back next.

Oh, I am thinking about dropping Nate and Raffy into the Consolation ladder with the miserable games they had this week. :P