Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

I kind of picture you as the guy in "The League" whose wife makes all his decisions for the team and Raffy as Taco who is often in a haze of smoke and seldom realizes he actually has a team.

By the way that is an awesome show that stars a friend of mine so everyone should catch it when you get a chance.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/theleague/

Edited by VPI

I thought maybe you benched everyone when you saw your opponent was going to have a total score of 46.

I had one player score 35 on his own.

Yeah, Chris Johnson has been ridiculous for most of the season (I was surprised to find that Aaron Rodgers have outscored him thus far). After doing a quick calculation, he's scored by himself close to 50% of what all of my RBs (5 of them) have scored this season. :palm:

I kind of picture you as the guy in "The League" whose wife makes all his decisions for the team and Raffy as Taco who is often in a haze of smoke and seldom realizes he actually has a team.
You do know my wife runs not 1 but 2 fantasy football teams and both are #1 in their respective leagues right? :P

• 2 weeks later...

By the way that is an awesome show that stars a friend of mine so everyone should catch it when you get a chance.

THE LEAGUE Official Website | Only on FX

I heard that show is really good but I've never gone around to watching past episodes online. I did see a few minutes of one episode and thought it was pretty funny. It was the one where they went to the spa resort IIRC.

I wonder if Taco has a bigger haze of smoke than me????:P

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How many players do we have so far Jeff? I can get my buddy Noah from last year to join if we need more people.

We are at 6 if Sherwood plays again. I just deleted your buddy Noah and that other guy while adding Deepak as I thought they kind of disappeared halfway through the season last year. Maybe I am misremembering.

I would like to try for all Head-Case players but at this rate we might have to go outside.

We are at 6 if Sherwood plays again. I just deleted your buddy Noah and that other guy while adding Deepak as I thought they kind of disappeared halfway through the season last year. Maybe I am misremembering.

I would like to try for all Head-Case players but at this rate we might have to go outside.

Thanks Jeff. Sad I missed the draft, I'll set it up tonight.

edit: I'm unable to add players from the free agent list. The add button is greyed out.

Edited by deepak

Draft has not taken place.

Those are last years players. We need to decide a draft date and time but I am guessing around Sept.

Those that played last year should see the league has been reactivated and you should have gotten an e-mail.