Is this picture photoshopped?

my gut feeling is that it's real.

Time to call the mob then! :)

It shouldn't be too hard for your Uncle to find out for sure, just have him randomly call clients.

Clients most likely wouldn't tell these kind of things. That part of the company is an immigration service provider and like personal banking, the clients usually care more about their personal consultant than the actual company behind it, since the consultant is the one that gets the job done in the end. It'd also be weird for the boss to call the clients asking whether his branch offices have defected. He's already send spies posing as fake client to the branch offices to inquire last week, but no results so far.

Anyways, no big deal about the picture. It's just one piece of the puzzle. Thanks guys

If you look at the guy in the middle his jacket is very bright next and more "detailed" (almost cut out like) then the two other people's jackets in back (they look like they are in a shot with the same light source and the man in the middle is in a different light source) I can not with certainty tell you if this is fake or not just my opinion.

If you look at the guy in the middle his jacket is very bright next and more "detailed" (almost cut out like) then the two other people's jackets in back (they look like they are in a shot with the same light source and the man in the middle is in a different light source) I can not with certainty tell you if this is fake or not just my opinion.

Probably for being one step or two ahead the other two and closer to the flash light source. Just look at the light reflection on the back wall. It could be whatever, that photo size won't allow any serious evaluation.

Rgrds