Call me a MACHO, I just like TAQUILLA

Blackmore

I am not a tequila connoisseur, but tequila is probably my single favorite liquor. I didn't even know you could drink it straight (I usually drink it with orange juice, grenadine, and whatnot), until recently -- someone let me try a really good one. I also see a lot of the ones I've had before (which I previously thought were good, but aren't drinkable straight up) in your collection. Methinks you need to get more connoisseurish.

I am not going to lie, this is my living room:o

Well, Voltron, you have got it right, bar it is. I am a drinker, not a collector:palm:

I have some wine, wodka & what ever back in my bar, but to get such collection all together, in my house, NO WAY...:eek:

I like GOLD brand only, also Gold Brand Grappa is a great one to try;D

Maybe I am missing something about Blackmore's life, but that is clearly in a bar. He has not said that is his collection, but I am curious now.

I have 5 of the tequilas pictured right now. Maybe I will drink some tonight because it is hot here.

I am not a tequila connoisseur, but tequila is probably my single favorite liquor. I didn't even know you could drink it straight (I usually drink it with orange juice, grenadine, and whatnot), until recently -- someone let me try a really good one. I also see a lot of the ones I've had before (which I previously thought were good, but aren't drinkable straight up) in your collection. Methinks you need to get more connoisseurish.

There are several really good bottles there including my favorite, Cuervo "Reserva de la Familia". It's over $100 a bottle and quite connoisseurish. :P

I like everything in the front row, and a few in the very back. In the middle, not so much.

Yes, there will be tequila at CanJam in '09. :D

Agreed. The Reserva is in the back row just left of center.

I like good tequila, but I'm rarely in the mood for it.

How did you ever have 4 kids, anyway? :confused:

There are several really good bottles there...
Yeah, never mind -- I == dolt -- the ones I recognized weren't anything special so I (incorrectly) extrapolated that the other ones were "restaurant grade" as well.

Don't get me wrong, I still drink the mediocre stuff. But now that I've had the good stuff, I doubt I'll be buying any more, once it's gone.

You didn't took any of it right now, aren't you?;D

LOL not really, I just got home from the hospital after a 24 hours on-call shift. I'm in that state of mind which I call "Illuminated hating the World", coming from an excess of work and little sleep. Fortunately I managed to sleep about 4 hours, but not in a row.

It feels like a hangover but without the headache, dizziness and upset stomach, with a high degree of intolerance to human moronity. It's not that I'm very tolerant to that on my "normal" state, but I have a harder time to bite my tongue. Not that I found your misspell moronic hehehe, I just found funny that it meant right a very different word in Spanish ;D

• 1 month later...