Welcome -=ChildoftheHorn=-

justin

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is OK, people are entitled to their opinions.

They are???

Although I have no idea where some of you got the idea that I am some Huge Hamburger eating, milkshake drinking, bitch?

From the pictures.

Guys, I am a size 14 - not a 20 and I have been losing weight on a program (WW). Plus, I got big boobs - so fuck you! :P

Listen up, Stacy: do not start any sentence or posts with "Guys". Got that?

FYI: I try a lot of what seems like stupid stuff just for the sake of it :palm: ..

You also do this with your posts.

Ardvaark - What IEMs are you using - Cables and Source?

I have found that many headphones outs can be pretty noisy if you are using it portably that way.

There also may be a grounding thing going on because I notice nothing if I have something plugged into the input.

Is this an example?

BTW, welcome to head-case: remove head from ass. :)

I had been lurking for a couple years - felt like the time to actually go legit.

This is the username I use pretty much everywhere anyways.

Well here you are then.

I would suggest that you adopt a new philosophy about posting and, well, think before you post here. Much of the attitude that you display at Head-Fi simply won't fly and will be met with a bit different flavor of reply than you're used to.

And while we're being open and honest if you'd like to request to be labeled as a MOT simply provide a company name and we'll take care of it. I understand you're now in the cable making business.

I would suggest that you adopt a new philosophy about posting and, well, think before you post here. Much of the attitude that you display at Head-Fi simply won't fly and will be met with a bit different flavor of reply than you're used to.

Her second post here makes me think that she really didn't "lurk here for a couple years", or she probably would have responded differently, unless her intent all along was to troll.

@Indra: her head or her ass?