Welcome -=ChildoftheHorn=-

justin

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been lurking for a couple years - felt like the time to actually go legit.

So inquiring minds want to know, is there a particular reason you registered to post on this site after a couple years? Because as one who also lurked for a while before posting, I can tell you there's really no benefit to registering vs lurking, unless you're looking to participate with the community here for whatever reason.

Also, I demand an in-person impression of Dr. Kevin Gilmore if you've met him. :P

So inquiring minds want to know, is there a particular reason you registered to post on this site after a couple years? Because as one who also lurked for a while before posting, I can tell you there's really no benefit to registering vs lurking, unless you're looking to participate with the community here for whatever reason.

9/11 people! It's obviously an Al Qaeda plot. If we stop posting because -=she=- is a member, then the terrorists have already won.

I joined to sort of set the record straight. I also think that it is good to bash people in person - rather than where you think that they are not looking.

Pretty sure that you can't see the brute of it, heh. They aren't thinking, they KNOW your not looking.

You saw what they wanted you to see. :postjack:

I joined to sort of set the record straight. I also think that it is good to bash people in person - rather than where you think that they are not looking.

People here are pretty direct and honest and they'll call bullshit whether your're here or not. About setting the record straight - do you sell cables for profit, yes or no?

this thread is retarded. everyone has jumped in on the glee of going all out because we aren't censored, but have gone into outright just greeting and treating a person like shit

and if all of you can justify that just because you dislike her, together, and really don't have issues with that, your moral depravity is fear-inspiring

it's the same kind of shared behavior i've seen here towards a lot of commonly disliked or unrespected audio vendors and stuff from HF

really immature team ugly - it reminds me of highschool guys who do shit at other peoples expense and not even really caring about it because it's done in this self & team-amused ritual

asshole-behavior mongers