Welcome -=ChildoftheHorn=-

justin

this thread is retarded. everyone has jumped in on the glee of going all out because we aren't censored, but have gone into outright just greeting and treating a person like shit

and if all of you can justify that just because you dislike her, together, and really don't have issues with that, your moral depravity is fear-inspiring

it's the same kind of shared behavior i've seen here towards a lot of commonly disliked or unrespected audio vendors and stuff from HF

really immature team ugly - it reminds me of highschool guys who do shit at other peoples expense and not even really caring about it because it's done in this self & team-amused ritual

asshole-behavior mongers

i've wanted to use this smilie but the context never truly called for it until now--thanks and congrats for being the first...

:tmonk: -=hypocrite=-

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luminette, this isn't some random dogpile, though that can happen around here. -=germania=- has earned a degree of disrespect through months of babble on head-fi, where she has shown only ego-laden fluff and irresponsible and/or inaccurate commentary on audio gear. This is passable foolishness if someone is young and a fool, but she has now become a MOT, and I suspect that fact, with her soon to be launched website, is the only reason she registered here. Gloves are now off.

Stacy, think carefully before you post a single word. The folks on this site, unlike many on head-fi, know when you're talking out your ass even if you don't. I strongly suggest learning the meaning of audio terminology before using it here, actually knowing more than you do about cables before trying to sell them, and not mention building amps at all, unless you like receiving extremely honest and unpleasant reactions. Otherwise, welcome to head-case.

Oh, and if you feel the need to casually mention your "8th letter of the alphabet" tits again as some sort of personal achievement or selling point for lord-knows-what, there are really only two ways to go about it successfully: 1) post pictures, or better yet, a pictorial spread to amaze and impress the reading masses with the fullness of your lack of sense and/or 2) use in a self-deprecating, but honest way: "If only my common sense were as big as my tits." See? That's easy enough. If you need further help on the matter, just let me know.

Edited by boomana
typos

I'm not going to address the hypocrite assertion - I'm just going to point out that even if I were a hypocrite, would that make it okay for you to treat people like shit?

glad to see you've conceded that point, but if someone feels like shit that has more to do with them than anyone or anything else.

Stacy, think carefully before you post a single word. The folks on this site, unlike many on head-fi, know when you're talking out your ass even if you don't. I strongly suggest learning the meaning of audio terminology before using it here, actually knowing more than you do about cables before trying to sell them, and not mention building amps at all, unless you like receiving extremely honest and unpleasant reactions. Otherwise, welcome to head-case.

Oh, and if you feel the need to casually mention your "8th letter of the alphabet" tits again as some sort of personal achievement or selling point for lord-knows-what, there are really only two ways to go about it successfully: 1) post pictures, or better yet, a pictorial spread to amaze and impress the reading masses with the fullness of your lack of sense and/or 2) use in a self-deprecating, but honest way: "If only my common sense were as big as my tits." See? That's easy enough. If you need further help on the matter, just let me know.

cheers.gif

this thread is retarded. everyone has jumped in on the glee of going all out because we aren't censored, but have gone into outright just greeting and treating a person like shit

and if all of you can justify that just because you dislike her, together, and really don't have issues with that, your moral depravity is fear-inspiring

it's the same kind of shared behavior i've seen here towards a lot of commonly disliked or unrespected audio vendors and stuff from HF

really immature team ugly - it reminds me of highschool guys who do shit at other peoples expense and not even really caring about it because it's done in this self & team-amused ritual

asshole-behavior mongers

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

I think this is about the 10th guy to make the same exact assertions. Come up with something original, next time. kthnxbai

@JBLoudG20: I haven't noticed that duckasaurus sig til today. Has it always been there?

Nope it pretty new.

Also, :ian: Vicky :ian:

First, Vicky cheers for having the ability to express your feelings in such a delicate yet straight to the point manner. I wish I could do it like that.

Second, I am really tired of this. I tried to ignore Germania over on HF which went pretty well till she invaded the Ultrasone thread with her cable bs. I again got caught up in it too much.

There were times I wished she would sign up here so we / I could tell her how I felt without moderation, although the puking face over at HF sure managed to stay long enough to reach Stacey's eye and deliver the message. Unfortunately there is a difference between getting the message and understanding it, the latter definitely not one of her capabilities.

Now that she finally signed up I have to say I am not as happy as I thought I would be.

Clearly she is only here to stir up the pot as her posts prove nothing short of that. She even lied about her reason to sign up to this place.

And I am just simply sick and tired of looking at her username. Already was at HF and now here. Yay. I guess I should be going now.

Good luck, Stacey, with further screwing up everything you touch.

Here's the page that pisses me off:

About Us

This company was founded by three friends with the desire to create the best hand-made cables on the market today. They had known each other for years, having met the first day at Northwestern University.

This company benefits from their experience as all of them are professional engineers. You get professional quality by trained engineers.

Since when are undergrad students, asking for homework help on headphone sites and posting pictures of post-it art as an example of work experience, professional engineers? More ego-laden b.s., but this time it's purposeful lying in order to make money off folks. Isn't that what con men do? Base criminals?

I realize you guys hate me - and you are free to.

I have stuff currently being tested by some respected members of the audio community that are not so blinded by their personal feelings. Please be patient and wait to see what they think. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that the product sucks. I went through way too many prototypes to put out the stuff that sucks.

The website is a work in progress - please remember that.

I have stuff currently being tested by some respected members of the audio community that are not so blinded by their personal feelings. Please be patient and wait to see what they think. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that the product sucks. I went through way too many prototypes to put out the stuff that sucks.

None here are blinded by our personal feelings about your "products". I think what bothers us (at least me) is that you are constantly blowing things out your (fat) ass over on HF. It's just one line of BS after the other. A month ago you could barely get a SS working and now your a EE that seems to know everything about signal propagation in the audio frequency range? Please.

I am not the one who put that up there. Sorry.

Then remove it.

I don't hate you, in fact I don't really think about you at all so I'm rather ambivalent. The only time I really paid you any heed was when you were blatantly posting MOT posts in various threads over at HF and the only reason that bugs me is because it's not fair to all the other vendors who follow the rules.