What IEMs should I get?

MrSlacker

So my ER-6i broke for the 3rd fucking time and I have had enough! I am looking for some IEMs to use on the train unamped. Budget is around $100-$150 because I honestly don't really care how good my music sounds when I am in NYC metro... My 6i lacked a bit of bass, but other than that, they got the job done. IEMs is something I would prefer to buy new, so keep that in mind.

Looking for any suggestions and ideas.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this, my ER-6is have also bitten the dust. I'm not too sad, as I always found them a bit jangly -- for lack of a better word -- though they fit my ears very well with tri-tips.

I understand the ER-4ps are a little smoother and bassier and was thinking of picking up a pair. Is there anything else out there in the same general price range that by consensus is a better buy? Guess I'm mostly thinking about the Super.fi 5s or Sleek SA6s.

These are my walking the dog/knocking around town phones and are used straight out of an iPhone.