PS-1s for sale on the 'Bay

Knuckledragger

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Funnily enough I didn't perceive the DB like funny at all. The DX-1000 are way funnier for instance.

I had the same evolution as you about Grado. I never listened to any current production model that interested me in the least (I have to listen the GS-1000 yet), but once I knew PS-1 and HP2 I had to change my mind. It's quite surprising PS-1 are John's design. Maybe his oncle helped?

Take the left over free systems aluminum cups, screw in some tweaked gs1k drivers, and you have the ps-1.

Biggie.

@CD44hi, yeah, $3500 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much! Its madness! Might as well get an L3000 + amp for that price eh?

@peeradonn, did you manage to buy the L3000?

If I was not mistaken, you were looking for an L3000 over at the other site? :confused:

Yep, You're right, Now my choice is L3K or STAX SR-Omega, I still looking for it. But PS1 is just a chance coming So I tried and it already passed.

at least the shipping was only $15 ;)

That's a real bargain! It normally costs about $35. :o

No way I'm ever giving that much to someone from ebay. For anything.

But.. but... Paypal has awesome buyer protection! >:(

There is nothing to fear! :D

But seriously, that is the same guy who sold the other PS1s too right? Should be relatively safe no? ;)

Speaking of O2, I wonder if the Mk1 prices are going to shoot up too? :(

Speaking of O2, I wonder if the Mk1 prices are going to shoot up too? :(

It's been a while since one sold on H-F in the For Sale forums. It only takes one person to sell at a higher price that will become a reference point. It won't be me though, I like them too much. :)

It's already begun in Japan but Stax made a lot of them in those 9 years so they will never be rare.

There were 12000 K1000s made yet leave it to Headfi'ers to drive up the price on such a common headphone :rolleyes:

That sucks that the price in Japan went up on the SR-007 MK1, a backup would have been sweet.

Oh noes, the mk1 price has begun to rise already? What's the average going price for a used mk1 right now? :(

They are running close to 120Kyen in Japan now which is quite a jump from the average 85k-95kYen a few months ago. The US price is around 1500$ and slightly more for a set in very good condition or a BL for those that want that.