PS-1s for sale on the 'Bay

Knuckledragger

I bet aobadragon is the same fellow who was banned at Head-fi for using multiple nicks and used to buy cheap from members to sell for a profit. He's been trying to sell several Grados at Audiogon and other places.

It is. I clarified that with a conversation I had with him through audiogon using that same name. Now he also has one called "Lobster King". So many it's hard to keep up with.

The guy, waddragon, is such buzzard. Reminds of a lot of what surfboardz was doing back in the day on head-fi before he got slapped with a Member of the Trade label and stopped coming around. Buys headphones up and then tries to turn around and sell them a week later for $200-500 more than what he paid. At least surfboardz had enough of a life to not create alternate user names and have conversations with himself.

That is one pair of PS-1's I would personally stay far away from. There is probably nothing wrong with them, but I would feel completely uncomfortable doing business with this guy considering his recent past. I think I read somewhere that someone had been to his place to demo some headphones, and I know he recently purchased a TTVJ 307A, so he could probably be tracked down if there was an issue. Too much for me to worry about though. There will be other pairs to come along. The out of production headphones always seem to come in multiples when sales start to occur. Obviously the two on ebay are simply trying to take advantage of a market that doesn't exist.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

create alternate user names and have conversations with himself.

That guy is fucking insane. Till this very day I don't think I've seen anyone with that little a life(no life) and soo much free time on their hands. It freaks me out when I chance upon old threads from the past where discussions were going on between his multiple screen names... its just so damn stupid. :palm:

Obviously the two on ebay are simply trying to take advantage of a market that doesn't exist.

Heh... you may never know. There might be some wackos out there with more money than sense... :palm:

And yeah, I'd have to agree that out of production headphones normally seem to come in multiples when crazy sales start to occur. :o

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go again...

PS-1 Grado Headphones - eBay (item 260314126674 end time Nov-17-08 16:55:17 PST)

This PS1 is a one of a kind, it is chrome plated; there are some scratches on the housings from being packed together. The headphone is new. It is from John Grado's collection and this is the next to last one that will be offered for auction.

Interesting... :o

Anyone care to venture a guess as to how much these will go for? ;D