Feel the bass frequencies with headphones.

Chrysanthemum

Hey, yeah, how would that work? If you played the brown note (the note that makes one release one's bowels) through a subwoofer buttplug, would you release the buttplug? That's like one of those zen questions, if you stuck a piece of toast to a cat, which side would it land on...except I really didn't want to think about this one...thanks...

Hey, yeah, how would that work? If you played the brown note (the note that makes one release one's bowels) through a subwoofer buttplug, would you release the buttplug? That's like one of those zen questions, if you stuck a piece of toast to a cat, which side would it land on...except I really didn't want to think about this one...thanks...

Or if the Juggernaut fought the Blob, since the Juggernaut's power is to be unstoppable while the Blob is immovable. :o

o

I have to sleep on it to make up my mind on what the answer

not easy