NHL 2008/2009 edition

grawk

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caps live to see game 7, despite the ref's best efforts to give the game away.

Yeah, that was an incredibly stupid decision from the ref. The Caps responded well though and I hope they'll be able to win game 7 at home. One thing for sure, this serie will be tough to beat, it's hockey at its best.

Kane played like a man today, was not scared to skate with the puck and get a few hits..see what happens, hat trick.

nucks played a up and down game today which is what the hawks are known for, bad decision.

i hope we don't face the wings, god i hate the wings...

Yeah, that was an incredibly stupid decision from the ref. The Caps responded well though and I hope they'll be able to win game 7 at home. One thing for sure, this serie will be tough to beat, it's hockey at its best.

I missed the whole damn thing except overtime. Got to get my life priorities straight. Who needs money to buy food anyway?

Well, Beantown gets a game 7 with momentum. I don't think the Canes can shut them down but that's why they play em.

I agree the Crosby/Ovechkin series has been the best to watch this second round. Pitt will be kicking themselves for letting game 6 get away. They still haven't learned how to control a lead.

Hope I can stay awake for the Ducks/Wings game. Should be another thriller unless the Wings score first. Detroit plays a lead better than anybody in the league.

I have to say that I've really enjoyed watching the Bruins/Canes series. Very exciting hockey and always on the edge of a major brawl. Can't wait for game seven.

I was disappointed in Detroit last night. Though they played well, absolutely no one or nothing stood out, which says a lot in a playoff game where I can name half the players on the Ducks by remembering at least one stunning play by each. If the Ducks win this series, they definitely deserve it.

Yeah I heard after the game about Ovechkin, serious injury though I kinda doubt that. There was definitely something wrong with Green he was abysmal in the series.

Anyways go Pens!

Hoping Carolina can win tomorrow and give the Pens home ice.

Yeah I heard after the game about Ovechkin, serious injury though I kinda doubt that. There was definitely something wrong with Green he was abysmal in the series.

Anyways go Pens!

Hoping Carolina can win tomorrow and give the Pens home ice.

That works for me, the hoping Carolina can win part.

5136149-1242307576-600x450.jpg

Staal flexing for the win!

I'm pulling for the Bruins and Wings at this point.

:prettyprincess:

I'm kinda glad I missed the game last night. Had massages and pedicures then had a really good time at dinner. Went to a new Guyanese restaurant and ended up hanging out with the owners till after 11:00. Really good food, nice people (husband and wife), and a promise that if I call ahead, she'll cook up some great dishes we talked about that aren't one the menu. I told them to get better beer. Much better than watching the Caps lose.