Donations

tkam

Over the past two years or so I've received a number offers from the members here wanting to help out with any associated costs of this site and I've always turned them down as they haven't been needed.

I think the site has hit a point where it's growing at a fairly steady rate and I'm starting to plan ahead for future growth and additional features. So to that end I am going to begin accepting donations to help cover the cost of a new server.

I'll be adding a donation system to the site in the next day or so, you'll know it's up when you see a donation link show up on the top menu. You'll be able to donate money via all current methods supported by paypal and you'll also be able to track how much you've donated if you want to.

The donation system will only be up and active during this (hopefully) brief period, once I hit the amount needed for the new server the donation system will be turned off.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, etc feel free to PM me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic