HE 1.2B and Buffalo Loaner Program.

naamanf

I am getting ready to come home in about a month and have to start mailing my gear home. I figure rather than have it sit around, it might was well get some use. I have already offered up the Buffalo and currently have:

SWT61->Augsburger->Deepak.

The Buffalo will be set up for SPDIF use only. I was hoping the guys at TP would have had the MUX ready by now but no such luck. The Buffalo is in a beat up Par-Metal case so it isn't much of a looker but should give an idea of the sound.

The other item for loan is the HE 1.2B. This obviously would require a pro-bias amp or transformer set up with a Stax pro-bias jack.

I say each person could try the items for a week or less and then send them to the next person on the list. I will pay shipping to the first person and that person will then pay shipping to the next. If your interested shoot me a PM.

Update # 2

Okay I think the Buffalo list is done. Maybe once it gets rolling I might allow others but for now it will be

SWT61->Augsburger->Deepak->jinp6301->Postjack->Pars

Okay it looks like I have the list for the 1.2Bs as well now.

Pabbi/Luvdunhill->Tyrion->Deepak->VPI->Faust3D->Catscratch

I will most likely be shipping out the both the Buffalo and 1.2B on Tuesday.

Edited by deepak

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like the HE 1.2b for myself and luvdunhill to try at the Houston meet with my BH and his KGSS, well, if he can get it reassembled... SWT61 will be there as well. That is on Oct 25th, if that can work out... maybe logistically to luvdunhill since he has my BH currently.

naamanf, I'm not in need of anything, but just want to say this is a pretty wonderful thing to do, plus it's nice to know you'll be home for the holidays. Happy packing!

I am ashamed for not stating what Boomana has just done; thank you Naaman, you are the man! Be safe so that we can have you stateside and attending meets. Of course without the sidearm. ;)

I can't wait to demo the Buffalo. Yippeeee!