What the hell is wrong with the Red Sox?

Voltron

You're right Nate, they seem tired as hell and the lopsided pitching staffs right now is killing them. Good to see the ManRammer is getting Dodger Blue Balls wishing he could go to the WS and show up the Sox. Small consolation.

I think it is even funnier that there won't be any hordes of Rays fans. ;D I hope that wasn't too elitist. :cool:

As a Cubs fan, nothing would surprise me anymore. At least the Sox gave it run.

And yeah, fuck Manny. Damn the guy is a good at-bat, but watching him rip up Cubs' pitching leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

You're right Nate, they seem tired as hell and the lopsided pitching staffs right now is killing them. Good to see the ManRammer is getting Dodger Blue Balls wishing he could go to the WS and show up the Sox. Small consolation.

I think it is even funnier that there won't be any hordes of Rays fans. ;D I hope that wasn't too elitist. :cool:

If Manny signs with your team next season, I suspect we'll hear a different tune. >:D

Simple : Rays have a better team this year than Boston. I mean 3-straight 9+ run days in a row, isn't a fluke. ;)

You can't win every year. BTW I'm about 45-minutes from the Tampa stadium and have been enjoying lower-level seats all year long for $20. Can't beat it. :D

On the contrary, I cheered and cheered for the BOSox when they play the Yanks. I hate the Yanks worse than any other team in the MLB. :P However I am no BOSox fan at all. Hell, I wouldn't even call myself a Rays fan; it's just cheap entertainment.

This is the year for the Rays.. just accept it and hope you can do better next year. :dan: