A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit

asebastian0

if you lot hadn't noticed, season 1 episode 7 is on the interwebs...it was aired on HBO Go (which I don't get even though I have HBO--they haven't yet inked a deal with TWC/Brighthouse)...anywho, hit up bittorrent if you wanna see it...best watched on a mobile or a laptop...

I must be the outlier here. I initially liked it a lot but as it progresses I find myself becoming less interested in watching. None of the characters are particularly well developed and the story is not particularly engaging. I will finish out the season and hope for better. On Sundays I have been looking forward to watching The Killing a lot more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump. I have been crushingly sick for two days now (worst birthday evar, but I digress). It's been impossible for me to drive anywhere, and difficult to even keep the wood stove lit.

The one upside to my predicament is that I have been mainlining Game of Thrones like it was the most minty fresh crack rock ever and my laptop was an autoloading crack pipe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game of thrones season 1 over. The first half was nice and at a good fast pace. The second half seemed rushed - maybe it just felt that way bc of the twist and turns. Not having read the books I certainly expect some of the twists. I enjoyed the content but feel like it should have been a bit longer. Hbo has some excellent shows. I wish there wasn't nudity in the shows so I could watch it at home. I subscribed to Hbo and showtime a while back but got it cancelled due to parental issues. I don't find it offensive but parents are hardcore Indians.