A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit

asebastian0

But, but... Dragonglass shatters, no? So unless the dead shatters, they weren’t poked by the pointy end of Dragonglass. Or do I have that wrong (or is it a White Walkers v. wights thing)? In fact, besides two kick-ass young ladies, I don’t remember much shattering for all the Dragonglass around (until, you know). Help me. 

EDIT: Okay, obviously I have a lot of this wrong, including the relationship of shatter to being uniquely glass. 

Edited by blessingx

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Unholy carp!

Hide contents

Only one more episode?!?!?

Counterpoint: we still have an episode left?

I quit watching Lost with two episodes left. I think GoT out-Losted Lost. I might still watch the last ep, but I don't have a GoT friend now, so maybe not. What trash the last couple seasons have been. It can't even do fan-service well.

Edited by EdipisReks1

3 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

Yeah, that’s what I thought you meant, but that’s more an anime thing, innit?  Where there’s like a single frame where if you stop it just right, you can see something naughty?

No, seriously, I just don’t think it’s appropriate in GoT, it would throw me right out.