A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit

asebastian0

I agree with the disconnectedness but I think they are stuck with doing an opening episode like this one to remind old viewers where the many convoluted story threads lie and to orient new viewers.  Plenty of action in the second book and it should get rolling soon.

• 2 months later...

just watched. way, way worse in the book.

I am guessing the next episode might have some of the

post massacre stuff, wolfboy

, etc. I wish the writer would just finish this story as I am sick of being 10+k pages in and seeing very little of the vengeance I am seeking.

Edited by VPI

Is it wrong to kind of like the Lannisters?

Leave Geoffry and his mother out of it as they have very few redeeming qualities.

Tyrion is awesome, natch. Jamie can be a D-Bag but has a softer side to him. Tywin is kind of a dick to Tyrion but otherwise the guy has his sh*t together in a Machiavellian kind of way. Since he has been the Hand things have been pretty darn stable at King's Landing. Moreso than at any other time on the show, right?

Tywin is the "king" that King's Landing needs, right? Maybe he is more of a bad guy in the books, but I gotta say I kind of like him on the show.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 2