Out-of-print MoFi and DCC Gold CD's at Elusive Disc

Salt Peanuts

They are expensive but the OOP MoFi and DCC disks have commanded some hefty prices from whoever was selling them. A few months ago someone offered me $250 for my MoFi copy of The Wall! Almost 10x what I paid for it from a going-out-of-business record store in Austin about 15 years ago. :eek:

So what did you spend the $250 on?

I didn't accept the offer, I'm leaving it to my son in my will ;D

pink floyd mfsl cds

I had also bought Dark Side of the Moon, Steely Dan's Aja and Gaucho and The Moody Blues' Days of Future Passed at the same time. Right now unfortunately, they are probably some of the best investments I own.

They are expensive but the OOP MoFi and DCC disks have commanded some hefty prices from whoever was selling them. A few months ago someone offered me $250 for my MoFi copy of The Wall! Almost 10x what I paid for it from a going-out-of-business record store in Austin about 15 years ago. :eek:

You got a better offer than me. A "friend" of mine offered me $100.00 for a copy of my complete MFSL AND DCC collection.

I smiled and politely declined. I think that even for a copy of the complete UDCD and DCC Gold collection, that's way too cheap.