What's going on with HeadRoom?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The Max line might be discontinued, but there's a guy selling a single ended Max on the 'Bay for $3500/obo.

2lwmavc.jpg

Why do these deep-pocket audiophiles always take such craptastic pictures?

There's also a guy selling an older The Max. I must admit I don't remember that one at all. Horrible pictures as well:

2vcca6r.jpg2rdem90.jpg

Oh wait, there's some other dude selling The Max as well. At least he knows how to take pictures:

2r3ktmp.jpg

288qzuw.jpg

Ugh. Nasty corrosion on the IEC jack. :eek: I kinda like the look of The Max, it reminds me of the BlockHead, which is still the coolest HeadRoom product evar, IMJO.

• 4 weeks later...
good to hear they have no less then three different options for attaching a penis to a female doll. i certainly don't expect to see that option on any future headroom products, flagship or not.

A friend and I checked into the Real Doll site a few weeks ago. We wondered if they had any new technological advancements available. The penis option was indeed new, but you fail to mention that one of the options was for a flaccid penis.

I guess at Headroom they-re waiting to have some HD800 units to use them as "reference" to design their next top of the line. Were those HD800 as good as most people having listened to them say, it makes sense designing an amp that whether balanced or SE pushes their performance as high as possible.

• 2 weeks later...