HD800? Another rumor?

riceboy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

I love airline food. Well. Not really, but its part of the experience to have something unidentifiable, yellow and soft in a heated tray and a cold spongy thing that smells faintly of paprika and soap. All eaten with a knife that bends in a circle and a fork that 2 of the prongs fall off of after removal from the plastic bag.

:(

I love airline food. Well. Not really, but its part of the experience to have something unidentifiable, yellow and soft in a heated tray and a cold spongy thing that smells faintly of paprika and soap. All eaten with a knife that bends in a circle and a fork that 2 of the prongs fall off of after removal from the plastic bag.

Yah, but most airlines in the US don't even offer that now :)

Actually you can, at least over here, it's just that TSA doesn't allow liquids through security. The easy way around that: (1) Carry empty bottle in carry-on. (2) Fill empty bottle with some tasty liquid at some point between security and gate. (3) Board plane. (4) Drink and enjoy later. :)

Actually you can, at least over here, it's just that TSA doesn't allow liquids through security. The easy way around that: (1) Carry empty bottle in carry-on. (2) Fill empty bottle with some tasty liquid at some point between security and gate. (3) Board plane. (4) Drink and enjoy later. :)

no, there are much easier ways. Like have children. I can get all sorts of liquids past TSA.

I just flew to and back from California and in the entirety of both flights was given a single meal. A turkey sandwich I finished in two bites which may or may not have contained rat feces, a bag of chips, and a fun size bag of M&Ms. I did get a lot of "free" drinks, though.