Mini3 group buy in Europe

MASantos

Hello Guys,

I'm organizing a group buy for mini3 kits for europe. If you're anywhere else in the globe you're welcome too!

Here's a link for the thread at HF:Mini3 group buy

Manuel

Please check that link

Upon clicking it I get asked to sign in then get:

Spiug31, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

As I can fully access my account and the regular HF content, I think something with the link may have gone awry.

Yeah... I didn't know I had to have permission for agroup buy...

Never organized one. Jude contacted me about this and I explain it to him, then he asks some furhter questions which I answered this morning at work.

I got home a couple of hours ago and didn't see the thread. No PM or anything like that.

I'll be writing to Jude tomorrow, no patience today...

Yeah... I didn't know I had to have permission for agroup buy...

Never organized one. Jude contacted me about this and I explain it to him, then he asks some furhter questions which I answered this morning at work.

I got home a couple of hours ago and didn't see the thread. No PM or anything like that.

I'll be writing to Jude tomorrow, no patience today...

Good luck with that... :rolleyes:

Nup. And an Aussie y1 group buy is now taking place in the DIY area as well.

Maybe they just don't like you? :-\

I don't see why they wouldn't like me... I've never been a person of conflict and apart from the sporadic flaming comment towards some stupid troller I get along pretty well with everyone.

I'm still waiting on a reply from Jude though...