What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3253817081_9db500d539.jpg?v=0

Its really weird listening to vibraphones when your tired. Good thing I'm not driving ^-^

I would love to compare that version to my XRCD version. Lately after comparing my XRCD versions to needle drops I am finding the XRCDs a little too bright and a little compressed sounding.

Your title should be changed to "Resident OJC Librarian".

2966286733_1ed347e68f.jpg?v=0

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

OK, so I still don't know if this album lives up to the hype, but I do know that "My Girls" is the most astonishingly good single I've heard in years. Just begs to be listened to on speakers cranked up to high volumes.

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

OK, so I still don't know if this album lives up to the hype, but I do know that "My Girls" is the most astonishingly good single I've heard in years. Just begs to be listened to on speakers cranked up to high volumes.

Summertime Clothes and Brothersport are great singles too. I always crank it up when I listen to them.

244a124128a056006391a010.L.jpg

Did anybody else think at first that the big black part of the drawing was her hair? :o

Now playing:

Alif Tree -- Clockwork Heard them on the Hotel Costes recordings, and thought I would give this frog chef/musician a chance.

1556988_500x500.jpg

Edited by Voltron