What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

510%2BQo6L4CL._SS500_.jpg

Good Rock. Very Toolish.

Recently picked up Guitar Hero: World Tour & Legends of Rock. Very pleasantly surprised by a lot of the music.

It has me back in Rock mode with some Metal as well (as long as it doesn't have growling vocals) Listening to a lot of Tool, Chevelle, 311, Black Keys, Disturbed, Deftones, Earshot, Muse, A Perfect Circle, Rise Against and anything else I can get from stalking elnero :)

Opeth and Dream Theater are next on the radar.

Now onto (just for Dusty):

Sara Lov - Seasoned Eyes Were Beaming

Not sure why this is for me (other than the color scheme), but I really dig "My Body is a Cage".

EDIT: Nevermind -- Devics lead singer. Didn't recognize her as a blonde. Gonna have to get the whole album.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

good thing I stalk Vicki for music recommendations and she stalks you :)

god damn it, this is fantastic

Jin, if there's one thing I learned well at a young age it's to always choose friends who are smarter than you and who have better taste than you. So far, it's brought me a very interesting and full life.

Eulogy for Evolution is fantastic. I'm listening to it now:

00%2BEulogy%2Bfor%2Bevolution.jpg

btw, that Ralph Towner cd I just finished has some very nice baritone guitar, which you don't get to hear much these days.

Just got the speaker rig back together this weekend. A lot of tweaking to do to the room, and probably a speaker upgrade in my near future, but goddamn, having a dedicated room makes a big difference. Even if it is small. Currently listening to ITCOTCK as it is my favorite album of all time. And it is sounding pretty damned sweet. I am so looking forward to evolving this system...

Jin, if there's one thing I learned well at a young age it's to always choose friends who are smarter than you and who have better taste than you. So far, it's brought me a very interesting and full life.

Eulogy for Evolution is fantastic. I'm listening to it now:

I try to do that all the time.

Also I just read that