APureSound does headbands now

Asr

Well not yet officially, but Alex can do headbands now. I sent in an SR-X MKIII that looked like this:

th_srx_x1.jpg

(click for larger)

And this is the new headband:

srx_hb.jpg

Alex actually held my SR-X MKIII hostage for about 3 months (!) so I wound up getting the new headband for free, thanks Alex! He also informed me that sometime next year he'll have a person on staff who will do headbands exclusively, but you didn't read that here. :P

Well Alex didn't mention that it was, I took it to be more of an under-the-board type thing that he simply isn't going to advertise on his site for a while. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to ask him about headbands and he did it anyway, so if someone else asked him, I'm sure he'd do it again. And I'm sure it'll be ok as long as no one posts about it at the other site. ;)

Just got them, doesn't feel like the headband has any padding inside. Doesn't really seem like I'll have any comfort issues though. As for earpads, I have no idea, you can ask him about that though. I imagine he might be able to do something since the leather he sourced is good-quality and the sewing job is good too, very professional.

Happy to see they came in well. Truly sorry to really took so long, but I hope the free leather headband makes up for it. :)

The headband has no stuffing since the stock one doesn't have any either and this was pretty much a copy of the stock headband other than the fact that it is real leather and the stock is not.

Some time next year we will offer all sort of custom leather services, but I want to make sure it gets setup so that we can stably do the leather without it getting into the cables or the other way around. In other words yet another employee at APureSound. Just need to find the perfect one, but there were some good ones who have already applied. ;D

I will keep updated.

Thanks,

Alex

• 4 weeks later...