CanJam 2009

Asr

I saw the date over at the other site and have only one question: how much is the per-day parking cost at the Hilton LAX?

Cya guys there! :)

Asr, I'm adding the head-casers attending to this first post -- boomana

Head-casers at CanJam:

agile_one

amb

asr

atothex

Augsburger

bhd812

blessingx

blubliss

boomana

CarlSeibert

cetoole

Currawong

DigiPete

Dreadhead

EdipisReks

Edwood

Fungi

Grahame

grawk

guzziguy

HeadphoneAddict

Hopstretch

Icarium

immtbiker

ingwe

jp11801

justin

LFF

mikeymad

morphsci

n_maher

naamanf

n3rdling

Nebby

neilvg

NightWoundsTime

nikongod

postjack

shellylh

thatompampguy

Thrice

Tyll

tyrion

VPI

Voltron

Zippy2001

Am I missing anyone? This this is going to b a great party.

Edited by boomana
adding names

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting married couple of weeks after that so weekends leading up to it is spoken for.

Ouch, that's my anniversary. How can I spin this as a present?

Using my personal days to go to Scotland to present at a medical grand rounds.

Excuses, excuses, excuses! Wedding this, grand rounds that. Whatever, losers. :palm:

x2

:D

I'm getting married couple of weeks after that so weekends leading up to it is spoken for.

Its my understanding that Tyll can perform marriages in several western states.

As for me, I'll probably be in attendance. Won't know for certain until the vacation is booked with the boss and the plane tickets are bought.

BTW I think having the event at the airport hotel is a very nice touch. Makes travel very simple.

If I have a room, you ahve a place to stay nate

Oh I've got a place to stay in LA, my sister lives downtown so that shouldn't be an issue. It'll be whether or not a ~$400 plane ticket is in the cards at that point. But thanks for the offer, could be that I need a couch to crash on the night of the main event. :)

I dunno about CanJam... I'd rather go out to Burning Amp and hope the cool West Coast guys could coordinate an exclusive Head-Case meet around that time. I suppose I just don't see what the big deal is, but then again, I've never been to a large meet. Plus, what would a meet be without fellow Texans? Lame prolly.... :)

I dunno about CanJam... I'd rather go out to Burning Amp and hope the cool West Coast guys could coordinate an exclusive Head-Case meet around that time. I suppose I just don't see what the big deal is, but then again, I've never been to a large meet. Plus, what would a meet be without fellow Texans? Lame prolly.... :)

canjam 08 was a blast. I'll only miss 09 if I have no choice.

CanJam 08 was great! But as I remember, all the Texas members dropped out and didn't come. Hmm, wonder if that is why it was so great? Hopefully some of them will come to CanJam 09 and we'll find out. ;)