Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want some convincing arguments,

check out Denise Milani does MacBook unboxing right! : Macenstein

I'm convinced, er, about a Mac ;)

Well if she had left her body alone she could have afforded a Mac Pro and a bunch of extra HDs.

Manley Labs is building a brand new pair of Snapper monoblocks for Can Jam. Technically, we could say they were custom made for Can Jam but I do not believe there is any change in the design but they are being built for Can Jam. They are undecided as to whether they will go with the 100 watt Snappers or the 250 watt mono Neo Classic but given the Von Schweikert VR5s are supposed to be very efficient, Manley seems to be leaning towards the 100 watt'rs.

With JP#s TT we should have a nice opportunity for some speaker goodness.

Well if she had left her body alone she could have afforded a Mac Pro and a bunch of extra HDs.

Manley Labs is building a brand new pair of Snapper monoblocks for Can Jam. Technically, we could say they were custom made for Can Jam but I do not believe there is any change in the design but they are being built for Can Jam. They are undecided as to whether they will go with the 100 watt Snappers or the 250 watt mono Neo Classic but given the Von Schweikert VR5s are supposed to be very efficient, Manley seems to be leaning towards the 100 watt'rs.

With JP#s TT we should have a nice opportunity for some speaker goodness.

Sweet! You still need a quality CD source because Steve Hoffman aint spinnin' no vinyl.

i might be able to get my hands on another reimyo cdp-777...

Deal! I will hold you to that my kind sir. So far all we had for the digital end was this

CD_Player.jpg

because Reks won't lend us his AA. ;)

I am not sure the Reimyo can match this high tech bling machine.

I am sure that would be acceptable to Steve. He mainly wants it to sound good but also be easy to operate while he is talking and switching discs a lot. Long wind-up times would seem inappropriate.

Can't someone burn him a playlist == 1 disc, no switching just pause + next track?

Deal! I will hold you to that my kind sir. So far all we had for the digital end was this

CD_Player.jpg

because Reks won't lend us his AA. ;)

I am not sure the Reimyo can match this high tech bling machine.

before you hold me to anything let me check with my friend first, ok.