atothex

Augsburger

blessingx

blubliss

boomana

CarlSeibert

cetoole

Dreadhead

EdipisReks (I'll believe it when he's booked a ticket)

Edwood

Fungi

Grahame

grawk

guzziguy

HeadphoneAddict

Hopstretch

Icarium

immtbiker

ingwe

jp11801

justin

LFF

mikeymad

morphsci

n_maher

naamanf

Nebby

neilvg

NightWoundsTime

nikongod

postjack (?)

shellylh (I have no idea who you are, but you're signed up)

thatompampguy

Thrice

Tyll

tyrion

VPI

Voltron

Zippy

Am I missing anyone? This this is going to b a great party.

Edited by boomana

Grahame is going to be so sad that you left him off. mikeymad has one post on Head-Case. Zippy is an H-C regular. neilvg is a Head-Case. amb is a Head-Case member and poster. blutarsky and BRBJackson are on H-C but have no posts. immitybicker is a Head-Case. For better or worse, Deadneddz is on probation but still a member. :basement:

Can't you kidnap George for the day? :confused:

'fraid not, he seems to be a very busy man, I mean that's the only explanation for being a member here and not posting right?

Hitching a ride in a friend's truck with another friend, so if we wanted to take him we'd have to cram him somewhere, probably on the trunk :P

Grahame is going to be so sad that you left him off. mikeymad has one post on Head-Case. Zippy is an H-C regular. neilvg is a Head-Case. amb is a Head-Case member and poster. blutarsky and BRBJackson are on H-C but have no posts. immitybicker is a Head-Case. For better or worse, Deadneddz is on probation but still a member. :basement:

I was just following the posts in this thread. I thought Grahame said he couldn't come. That's great news if he can. I also seemed to have missed thatompampguy with the local scenery report. I think posting at least once is necessary to make the list, as well as not being in the basement.

Right, Blutarsky is going to CanJam with my son and I, and he is a head-case member, but only so he can watch you guys crucify me and offer his condolences... He owes me a few scotches now.