CanJam 2009

Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due in no small part to some strongly worded advice from certain chief administrators of the BPJTCJ Scholarship Foundation (I was told it wouldn't be "safe" for me to remain in Mobile during the weekend of May 30-31 :basement:), it has come to light that it would be in my best interest to attend Canjam.

Bought plane tickets today. :prettyprincess:

Due in no small part to some strongly worded advice from certain chief administrators of the BPJTCJ Scholarship Foundation (I was told it wouldn't be "safe" for me to remain in Mobile during the weekend of May 30-31 :basement:), it has come to light that it would be in my best interest to attend Canjam.

WooHoo! It's best not to refuse the offer you cannot refuse. :cool:

:jbl::jbl::jbl::jbl::jbl::jbl::jbl::jbl:

Now it's time to turn our attention back to one lower primate who is trying to hold out.

:rolleyes::basement::rolleyes::basement::rolleyes::basement::rolleyes::basement::rolleyes::basement::rolleyes::basement::rolleyes::basement::rolleyes:

I think you all should grow mustaches for CanJam--for those of you not mustachioed already. No beards, mind you, just mustaches.

:eek:

YAY!!!!

I think you all should grow mustaches for CanJam--for those of you not mustachioed already. No beards, mind you, just mustaches.

I have probably about the same chance of pulling this off successfully as Vicki. Would one of those nifty glasses/nose/mustache disguises be sufficient?

So, is anybody else staying at the LA YMCA?

I just want to clarify two things from my earlier post. First, posty did not ultimately accept any scholarship funds but felt the :basement: a little close to his cranium. Second, Dinny is holding out on attending this ever-moar-epic event and we need to work on him in whatever ways will make him most uncomfortable. ;). That is all.

look the kid is going to have what 20-30 more birthdays in your lifetime, at least?? Maybe it is time to teach the young lad that life is full of disappointments, you'll be doing him a strong favor by attending and getting stunningly drunk with your buds.

The kid's too young to even know when his birthday really is. Just tell him it's the following week or year. Your wife's just being a stickler for unimportant details.

Agree wholeheartedly with that one. Why is the specific weekend important?

Is Blackie Pagano attending CanJam?

He said he would go if you were there. :P

EDIT:

look the kid is going to have what 20-30 more birthdays in your lifetime, at least?? Maybe it is time to teach the young lad that life is full of disappointments, you'll be doing him a strong favor by attending and getting stunningly drunk with your buds.

Agree wholeheartedly with that one too. Especially the stunningly part.