CanJam 2009

Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sure as hell hope vicki goes...at least then, technically it wont be a sausage fest. :)

It won't be a complete sausage fest. I mean, that's like putting one less sausage in the Jambalaya...it's still Jambalaya!

Stacy will be there, at least for the partying part. She couldn't care less about HP equipment. One thing we can do to make it less of a sausage fest is to start a fund to buy Indra and her boyfriend airplane tickets.

Because people who are into the community try not to hold meets that step on the annual.

Tough call, trying to keep all the people happy, all the time. How close can another meet be to the annual, in time and space, before it is seen as diluting the draw of the main meet? At least, now, we have a fixed(?) location and date, so can avoid stepping on peoples toes.

Tough call, trying to keep all the people happy, all the time. How close can another meet be to the annual, in time and space, before it is seen as diluting the draw of the main meet? At least, now, we have a fixed(?) location and date, so can avoid stepping on peoples toes.

Grahame great point, I'd say it would be pretty nice if people did not schedule major meets say 60 days out or closer. Minis are fine and at the end of the day people are going to do whatever they want but it would really be appreciated if members would hold on big gatherings as the date approaches.

jp you got the keys to the supply room closet? i need a place to stay :P

looking forward to my first ever trip to the west coast.

You are on your own CJ but hey the room is only $89 + tax and if you find a roomie you are not going to do better price wise anywhere in LA, well except maybe in Inglewood ;D.