CanJam 2009

Asr

i'm going to do my best to make it.

Excellent, I owe you a drink.

You may want to try and arrange to be there Friday night :dan:

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Sadly Joe Grado will not be speaking nor will Danny B be selling any used gear.

Really? You're actually going to have space for members gear? Is that even possible?

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to do my best to make it.

That would be great and make sure you arrive at the Hilton by early Friday afternoon. ;):dan:

If you do come and bring a large suitcase, perhaps I can snag another decorative stone as a Can Jam souvenir for you. That is if my supplier hasn't gone out of business by then.

Heck, fly out next week and Ken will take you on a wine country tour starting in Solvang, then Santa Rita Hills, Santa Barbara County all the way up to Sonoma and Napa. By the time you sober up it will be time to carpool back down south with JP numbs and Voltron. Now that's a real Can Jam tour.

Heck, fly out next week and Ken will take you on a wine country tour starting in Solvang, then Santa Rita Hills, Santa Barbara County all the way up to Sonoma and Napa. By the time you sober up it will be time to carpool back down south with JP numbs and Voltron. Now that's a real Can Jam tour.

Absolutely. We'll all be numb by the time we hit San Francisco. :P

No Vicodin and alcohol unless you are tired of your liver and want a new one.

Well my wife is friends with the transplant team at St. John's so perhaps we can work a deal.............

On thread, Manley Labs is bringing their new preamp with a headphone jack, and their Stingray Ipod amp ( or something like that). Their 300B pre will be in Todd's room.

In the Hoffman room just for Al, Manley has graciously agreed to provide their Steelhead and mono blocks to team with JPNumb's TT. Thanks to Mike for planting the Manley seed, this would not have happened without Mike's suggestion.

Well my wife is friends with the transplant team at St. John's so perhaps we can work a deal.............

I don't think the problem is the procedure, I think the problem is with donor availability.

For Greg, the real problem is that after having a transplant, alcohol is permanently off the menu. Of course, he would be popular with his wine loving friends when he divided up his collection among them. ;)

no can do, i need all the livers i have, down there.
Oh, c'mon, just one?
What are you making, liverwurst?
But that's because you keep letting them go bad -- maybe if you actually froze some of them and refrigerated the rest, they'd last longer.

I don't think the problem is the procedure, I think the problem is with donor availability.

Maybe you can make a deal with the proprietor of "Le Basement"?

Dusty this is LA, with MS13 just across town, a donor can be found no problem. Now a willing donor, that may take a few months.

Edited by Augsburger

how about this, i'll fly out this weekend, and then just couch surf for the next six months?

No problem, we have a couch in the office and waiting room so you can have an extended stay with visiting rights to my crappy office system.

For Greg, the real problem is that after having a transplant, alcohol is permanently off the menu. Of course, he would be popular with his wine loving friends when he divided up his collection among them. ;)

In that case, nix the liver transplant. ;)

Al, I'm flying into LA. If I were coming into SF, I'd really want to have one more day for travel, and that just wasn't possible. As is, I'll be in on Thurs evening, can rest up for Friday activities, do the Sat meet, and fly out on Sun at noon.

Vicki, that is great news!

Just booked my ticket :)

I booked mine this morning too

Yay!

Al, I'm flying into LA. If I were coming into SF, I'd really want to have one more day for travel, and that just wasn't possible. As is, I'll be in on Thurs evening, can rest up for Friday activities, do the Sat meet, and fly out on Sun at noon.

Stacy and I are going to the Fleetwood Mac concert at Staples Center on Thursday evening and then heading for the hotel. What time do you arrive in LA. Maybe you'd like to go and possibly get a ticket? I'll be checking into the hotel before going to the concert so would provide transportation for you. Depending on your time of arrival I could pick you up. Either way, Stacy and I are looking forward to seeing you again.