My K1000 arrived today!

swt61

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember when I first saw pics of a lot of you guys. Fitz is yet one more who hasn't fit my mental expectations. I forsaw clean shaven and a preserved 16 year olds face. I also imagined someone who would always grin for a picture.

The two I'm still most curious to see if they fit with my predictions are Wualta and Spritzer. Spritzer is never going to live up to it and so should remain invisible.

I can remember when I first saw pics of a lot of you guys. Fitz is yet one more who hasn't fit my mental expectations. I forsaw clean shaven and a preserved 16 year olds face. I also imagined someone who would always grin for a picture.

The two I'm still most curious to see if they fit with my predictions are Wualta and Spritzer. Spritzer is never going to live up to it and so should remain invisible.

I was a complete and utter heartthrob in my younger days!

5thgradelw4.jpg

I won almost every sledding competition because I had the secret weapon of using my teeth as brakes.

seniorpicma7.jpg

John Travolta had nothing on me in my Polyester Angles Flight three piece suit.

So my new Original 2008 MkII CDP arrived today. Very nice source.

Unfortunately I'm certain now that my β22 is having some problems, but I'll get those ironed out I'm sure.

The Consonance A120 is doing a great job for the time being.

When are you going to tell us about new source and K1000;)

So my new Original 2008 MkII CDP arrived today. Very nice source.

Unfortunately I'm certain now that my β22 is having some problems, but I'll get those ironed out I'm sure.

The Consonance A120 is doing a great job for the time being.

Thats a good deal. Never understand people who wouldnt ship outside their own place. If you can get this through buy it and do not think about serial number shit...

Ships only to Germany :( Are there any sonical differences between an old and a later K1000?