Tangent's New Mint 2.0, a.k.a. the 0.5 Pint

Edwood

For those that have not been following Tangent's thread on Headwize.

http://headwize.com/ubb/showpage.php?fnum=3&tid=5806

No more board chopping in half, and apparently bye bye to the TLE rail splitter (yay).

Yeah, I have been following it, looks pretty cool so far.

Now where can I order some SMD 0.1% thin film resistors?.......

-Ed

Mouser, check the Vishay Dale TNPW line, or do a search for "vishay dale 1206 thin film".

cetoole, you rock!

I have no idea why I couldn't find those on Mouser before. Thanks!

-Ed

Sometimes mouser's seach seems screwy to me, I had one day I couldnt even locate the Nichicon UPW caps at all using it. Resistors are the other thing I dislike there, its a pain to search for different values, as unlike digikey, they dont have a filter list for the parts they stock.

Sometimes mouser's seach seems screwy to me, I had one day I couldnt even locate the Nichicon UPW caps at all using it. Resistors are the other thing I dislike there, its a pain to search for different values, as unlike digikey, they dont have a filter list for the parts they stock.

I have a tendency to grab the real mouser catalouge to find what I want, and then plug in the P/Ns to purchase

I have a tendency to grab the real mouser catalouge to find what I want, and then plug in the P/Ns to purchase

Same for me, just so much easier, especially since I have a very slow dialup internet connection. I have 3 mouser and 3 digikey catalogs in my room, and they automatically send me the new ones now.