What shows do you follow?

falkon

... when I'm on my death bed I really doubt I will say "Damn I wish I would have watched more TV"...
QFW.
She actually made the argument that getting DVR (Tivo) would actually help her watch less TV.

Needless to say it hasn't worked out that way.

That's funny, because when I had access to Tivo, I actually did watch less TV, because I watched what I wanted to watch and was therefore more satisfied.

That said, I completely understand the crack comment, because when I was at my worst, I had 3 VCR's running.

Funny, I think the plot on heroes has recently gained coherence for the first time.

I completely agree. Like I said, Jeph Loeb almost killed the show. They begged Bryan Fuller to come back(7 figure salary). Luckily for them, Pushing Daisies got canceled and he did.

I'm weird too.

I'm pretty sure that we're the weird ones. This forum doesn't exactly get a fair sample of the population.

Flight of the Conchords, duh. It has been killer this season.

I completely forgot to add Flight of the Conchords to the list. It's quite a good show.

I agree about HBO. They've been really slacking off lately. I am, however looking forward to the Song of Fire & Ice series and The Pacific.

Speaking of premium channels, I want to check out United States of Tara. It's been getting terrific reviews.

Top Gear. That's about it. I don't have time for shows nor even the slightest inclination to watch them, unless they're good. Like Band of Brothers, which I thought was excellent.

Needless to say, I don't watch the bastardized, shortened US version of Top Gear. Andy Wilman's hatred of Youtube and their general hatred of all things American is a disgrace. They don't understand that youtube gave them their financial success in the first place, and the attitude that the rest of the world can settle for second-rate versions of the show, and second-rate content in general, is downright insulting. So, it's no surprise that most Top Gear fans outside of the UK have taken the matter into their own hands, so to speak.

Still, the show, at least in the original UK version, is brilliant, so good in fact that it is worth putting up with all of their bullshit.

I did recently uncover "Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure" as well as "Oz and James Drink to Britain" both of which are absolutely hilarious.

Still, the show, at least in the original UK version, is brilliant, so good in fact that it is worth putting up with all of their bullshit.

I did recently uncover "Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure" as well as "Oz and James Drink to Britain" both of which are absolutely hilarious.

I concur.