Scrubs

falkon

I'm surprised that there's not a post on this already but how are you guys liking the new season of Scrubs?

I think people who started from the beginning will agree that it's returned to its former glory (S6-7 were crap). Even with the budget cutbacks (notice that there's no sets outside the hospital and JD's apartment), I do thoroughly appreciate the story and humor once again.

Do you like Elliot and JD getting back together again? Or do you agree with Bill Lawrence(keeping them apart)?

Honestly, I'm an obsessive compulsive archiver. I pretty much have everything I've ever watched in archival quality and I like to keep it that way;D. Although I have an extra dvd set of Alias season 1(from Christmas far too many years ago). So if someone wants that, I can let that go.

So why is it you decided to come to a headphone forum to talk about tv?

Hey, now. I still read your banter and reviews on headphones/amps/sources. Just because I'm not looking to buy right now doesn't mean I don't want to.

Would you rather I just register, continue to look around and just not post? I mean you have this forum for a reason.

I figure it might be better that I not turn this into that other forum and post stuff like.

"Man that HD800 looks delicious." with nothing else to contribute.

But maybe you're right. I don't really fit into the demographic having sold most of my headphones recently. Just bored and decided to post some stuff about TV. I'll just stop posting.

Haha, yeah I understand. I just spend most of my time here reading the headphone related forums instead of posting there. At least here, I don't have to think to myself "I wish that 3/4 of these idiots that have no idea what they're talking about would just shut up."

• 11 months later...