10 minutes of research and Jude from head-fi is revealed for who he really is...

ameyer17

Bizarre is something out of the ordinary or unusual...

When I saw your thread, I knew it was only a matter of time before the powers that be vaporized it.

That wasn't bizarre that was within the normal course of business. I didn?t expect anything else. I would have done the same thing.

I can't imagine how it would feel to have my telephone number released on Head-Fi (even work) and the potential of receiving hundreds of telephone calls from Head-Fiers all around the world. Hello, is Jude there? Then probably after you couldn't take another call you would change your number.

I believe every website has an informational background page that the creator(s) and/or owner(s) fill out. Usually, it has some contact information like a brick and mortar address and telephone number among other things. Anyone can find this information online about nearly any website. It?s like the webs yellow-pages.

This publicly accessible Head-Fi contact information got posted on Head-Fi. It included Jude's full name, an address, and telephone number all of which most likely were provided by Jude at some point. Additionally, this info led to another website that lists a work number for Jude too.

Theoretically, you guys could find a reason in the TOS if you wanted to ban me, head-fi does it all the time

Dude, that's the whole point of this place. It's like the island of misfit toys -- those who get banned on Head-Fi come here to brag about it.

If I may ask this, could someone with power lock this and make it disappear. I feel so shitty.

You really are new here, and don't know how things work!

If he just poested the whois information, why did it require 10 minutes of research? ;D

dialup?

That was info Neil/Jude himself disclosed voluntarily, presumably knowing full well it would be publicly accessible. I don't really understand what the commotion is about.

I think it falls under the heading of "just because it's out there doesn't mean that it has to be advertised".

P.s. Imagine the damage that Jagwire could do with a phone number!?!!