10 minutes of research and Jude from head-fi is revealed for who he really is...

ameyer17

well, there was a little more to my blog post than that... I made some accusations regarding jude that were untrue (like that the company that Jude runs makes spyware, they don't, they just do tracking cookies which despite what all the anti-spyware people say tracking cookies are not as bad as spyware IMO).

Sorry, I was fucking with you guys. I just wanted to make you write about it.

Unfortunately I?ve known about NAMBLA since the middle 80?s. I was going to joke around saying that I was a charter member, but that shit is too freaky for me. I learned about it on the Howard Stern show in 86.

Why would you post such unsubstantiated claims?

They haven?t banned you? They?re falling down on the job.

I was tired and didn't do all the research I should have (clicking on the first google link for jude's company and spyware would have done the trick). That said, I think I did many things that should have gotten me banned, so I don't know why I haven't been banned. I'm almost afraid to ask.

I was tired and didn't do all the research I should have (clicking on the first google link for jude's company and spyware would have done the trick). That said, I think I did many things that should have gotten me banned, so I don't know why I haven't been banned. I'm almost afraid to ask.

it sounds like you're trying to be banned. do you WANT to be banned? if not, why worry about being banned? just be yourself, and if being yourself gets you banned, well i guess you just have a bannable personality, nothing you can do about that.

In the interest of full disclosure,

http://whois.domaintools.com/ameyer17.com

not to be mean, but i don't think folks particularly care about your personal information. if they did they'd just look it up. if they cared about jude's personal info, they'd look it up. the mental breakdown is assuming everyone else cares about it since you care about it, and therefore you post his junk (and your junk) up for everyone to see. what do you get out of it? the thrill of possibly getting banned? like we said, folks who want to know will find out themselves, no need to post it.

I don't know what I want anymore. All I know is that head-fi's administration moderates way too heavily and unevenly. I guess this was my stupid way of striking back. If they ban me they ban me.

EDIT:

I really didn't intend to post jude's personal info, I just meant to post my (false as it turns out) revelation about what jude's company does. The personal info getting posted was an unfortunate consequence of my stupidity.

EDIT #2:

And I really don't care if anyone cares.

Here's the thought process -

1)Hey I think Jude's company makes viruses.

2)Ok, it is smart to post this on head-fi?

3)Conclusion - nope.

4)Do I REALLY wanna tell someone about it?

5)i am a slave to my baser desires.

6)Might as well post it up on head-case and let the jackals shred it up and see if there's any truth to it then.

That's the safe way to go about it in the future, just FYI. it'll save you some hand wringing!

Here's the thought process -

1)Hey I think Jude's company makes viruses.

2)Ok, it is smart to post this on head-fi?

3)Conclusion - nope.

4)Do I REALLY wanna tell someone about it?

5)i am a slave to my baser desires.

6)Might as well post it up on head-case and let the jackals shred it up and see if there's any truth to it then.

That's the safe way to go about it in the future, just FYI. it'll save you some hand wringing!

Yeah, pretty much. Here's how my thought process went...

1) hmm, jude's company makes spyware

2) sweet, something to nail the bastard on

3) posts about it