Neko Audio DAC

Hopstretch

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The U.S. and Canada loaner units are scheduled to ship out within the next couple of weeks. If anyone's been on the fence about signing up, I encourage you to do so! Here are the links again:

U.S. Loaner Program (Round 2)

Canada Loaner Program (Round 2)

Torpedo + Spychedelic Whale, let me know here or via PM if you are able to get any more people on board for an E.U. program. I'm also going to post an open question on AudioCircle asking about interest.

Looks like we still need at least one more Canadian.

Since there are 4 people signed up right now, I've decided to do the following: I have a Canadian third party that is interested in checking out the DAC. So I've sent a unit with cables and I will ask him to send it to the Canada loaner list when he is finished. This will delay the time frame before the first person on the list receives it, but even if no additional people sign up you guys will get to audition.

I hope this is okay with everyone. If you have any concerns, please let me know. Thanks.

No rush on my end by any means, I'll just be happy to get the chance to audition it. :)

I should mention, you could probably move Toby up the list ahead of mcky and I, I believe he and Genetic are both in Quebec while mcky and I are both in PEI.

:) If that's okay with you and mcky then I'll ask if that works for him and move him up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's asking a lot for portugal. Once they founded brazil, they ran out of stuff to do, and have been fucking around ever since.

Yeah, Portugal is fucking around for 511 years now,in contrast to America, only fucking around since 235 years ago. :lol:

(but Portugal customs are really something...i can tell)

And i'm in the line to try the Neko.. :angry:

Portugal is a very nice country and their people are sweet and friendly. Moreover food and wine are awesome, and I mean "normal" wine, for Porto wine being a whole another category of awesomeness. That said, I can imagine how must be their administrative staff if they're some sort of a slowed down version of the Spanish one :palm: