New iPod Shuffle

thrice

I had an older shuffle at one point, as a grocery store giveaway/prize thing. It was far too fussy about how it synced, and wouldn't allow multiple computers to sync without first deleting everything loaded from another computer. None of my other ipods ever did that, so I lost interest and gave it to my cousin.

Too bad you never discovered the python script that would sync whatever you drag and dropped with a double click without itunes after being initialized once.

http://shuffle-db.sourceforge.net/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple doesn't sell commodities, they sell commercial products. Apple spends money on design and core research that commodity producers don't have to. You don't like the apple product, then fine, buy the korean knockoff (or whatever other product you want).

i know. I'm surprised someone else hasnt taken the wind out of its sails tho

They have, there are hundreds of other mp3 players that do exactly what you want. For some weird reason, apple keeps outselling them. It must be that their products provide something the others don't.

Apple doesn't sell commodities, they sell commercial products. Apple spends money on design and core research that commodity producers don't have to. You don't like the apple product, then fine, buy the korean knockoff (or whatever other product you want).

They have, there are hundreds of other mp3 players that do exactly what you want. For some weird reason, apple keeps outselling them. It must be that their products provide something the others don't.

lol I didnt mean to poke the bear....lets all remain calm. They're just commercial products...