Seriously?

naamanf

I just think that you guys aren't really seeing the Catholic Churches side of things here.

Could you imagine the inconvenience it would cause if everytime a Preist molested a young boy, he had to stop and go get a condom? I mean have some compassion and try to see it from their point of view.

Could you imagine the inconvenience it would cause if everytime a Preist molested a young boy, he had to stop and go get a condom? I mean have some compassion and try to see it from their point of view.

Harsh, but funny. ;D

Seriously, if the catholic religion started by allowing priests to have sex (with women ideally), they would understand a lot of things. News like this make me angry, we're in 2009, not 1938.

I just think that you guys aren't really seeing the Catholic Churches side of things here.

:rofl:

Condom machines in confessionals then?

Vatican_Condoms.gif

With respect, thats not what he said at all. He's simply against it on moral grounds. I'm not about to defend that position (:palm:), but its kind of like the NRA mentality about gun restrictions; give an inch lose a mile.

The article also pointed out:

The Catholic Church has long been on the front line of HIV care, he said, adding that it is probably the largest private provider of HIV care in the world.

Its not like they want people to die, they just put the highest priority towards their idea of morality. Which is exactly why I thank god we have separation of church and state over here :)

Now, now, that has all changed with the concept of LUBED condoms.

Simply unbelievable - 'Just say no' = fail. Abstinence is NOT and option.