Arlington, VA Meet

mypasswordis

I just thought I'd pass along info about a meet happening in my area that's coming up pretty soon, in case anyone on here didn't know about it and is itching to try some gear and meet some people. I'm still not 100% sure I can make it but I'm pretty sure I can.

Link: DC/MD/NoVa Meet Sunday, April 5th from 13:00 to 17:00 Arlington Central Library - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I booked room at my library. The room will be available from 1 to 5pm on Sunday, March 21. The room is free and huge parking lot in front is free to. The library will open that day at 1pm, so do not come earlier than 12:50.

The address is: 7001 Little River Turnpike, Annandale VA 22003.

After you enter the building turn left just after the doors. You even do not need to go to the books section.

Vlad.

Ooh! If Colin and I show up, between the two/three of us we'll have an electrostatic tour de force the likes of which few have seen before.:P Most of mine will have to run off a speaker amp so I'll probably have to lug the CR-620 along and then chain-trafo box.

If I show up, I'll bring a T1 and/or exStata.

Great, I can't wait to hear the exStata. The problem with my vintage 'stat collection is a lot of them use different plugs from Stax and for some of them I don't have the heart to lop off the plug and replace with a WPI, which means I have to make adapters, which is hard to find the female end for some of them. For the others I'm just lazy, or in the case of the Jecklin Floats... they have different requirements from most 'stats. I don't listen anywhere near as much as I used to and all of the headphones I have I can live with listening to (otherwise I wouldn't have them) so most of my headphones end up sitting around for months before the next use. I'd sell most of them off like Birgir has done but don't feel like parting with the collection I've so painstakingly acquired these past few years just yet.