Server Move

tkam

I moved the site over to it's new server tonight, total downtime was roughly an hour or so. I still have to re-link the user albums and there might be some issues with old attachments but I'm working on that.

Otherwise everything else should be working ok, let me know if you find anything that's not.

The plugin that does the parsing uses a cache folder to do it's work and the location of the folder was still set the full path of the old server. Just updated it to the full path on the new server and it's good to go again. Edited by tkam

Todd -- is there a reason this is not working? I'm trying to post two videos to the "slow forum" thread from thewebsiteisdown.blip.tv -- all I get is a blank page. Preview post/go advanced work just fine, it's post quick reply/submit reply that don't work.

(It's obviously not that important...but might be to someone else in the future.)

I disabled a plugin that added some features to the quick reply. I'm thinking that may have been messing things up. Try your links again and let me know if they still don't work.

Edited by tkam