WTF is wrong with some people...

archosman

Shit dude, sorry to hear about that.

I was walking in Evanston with a bunch of my friends, coming back from grabbing some liquor from the liquor store, when we see this douchebag parallel parking his car. Rams into the car behind him and then into the car in front of him. He does nothing for a second, gets out of the car, goes into the liquor store, comes out, and leaves. My friends and I go over to the cars and there are these huge fucking dents in them. For the love of god, seriously.

That is why you need to lift it ;)

I have the picture some place of when some civic rear-ended me... hit my tires and destroyed his car... smashed the hood up to the windshield...didnt do a thing to my car... was pretty funny.

Jesus...how high is your car? Was the civic lowered or something? Do you drive a tank?

Jesus...how high is your car? Was the civic lowered or something? Do you drive a tank?
Actually, it's quite common, during an accident in which one vehicle rear-ends the other, for the rear vehicle to be totalled, and for the front vehicle to be fine. Both cars are in the process of braking, which lowers their fronts and raises their backs, impacting the rear car's most damageable portion (the radiator area) with the front car's most defended portion (bumper).