Pretzels vs. Churros V2.0

Edwood

Which do you prefer?  

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Pretzels!
    • Churros!
    • I am a dirty dirty monkey.

when the good people come home after work, they are tired and seek fufillment.... Only the fufillment pretzels can provide.

Take them, crunch on their tiny little crunchable elements, feel them squish in your mouth.... groan with satisfying feeling only pretzels can do.

Pretzels are like, a way of living to some , to others they are just a snack... If your not living with pretzels, your name is probablly steve (and no one likes you).

Eat pretzels, cherish their wonderful flavor!

poll should have radio buttons, not checkboxes... I tried to be a dirty monkey and vote pretzels (cuz i am a dirty m onkey after all, but i'm founded on pretzel principles none the less)....

Yet, SOMEONE thinks its cute to let u chose 2 things but only have one count...... hoh hum.

Oh, yeah.

I like pretzels. Particularly the Trader Joes Chocolate covered Peanut Butter filled ones, and soft pretzels.

-Ed

Pretzels here...

I have a "funny" Trader Joe's Chocolate covered pretzel story. My wife will only eat a pretzel if it is covered (read really smothered) with chocolate. And the TJ's are [*were*] one of her favorite ones. One day we stroll into trader joe's and I see my wife smiling bringing a huge plastic container full of pretzels to the cart. They were advertized as chocolate pretzels...(they were sealed and non-visible) well, once we get home, she opens the thing. only to find out that they were chocolate cookies shaped as pretzels. I swear, the look of disappointment on her face was one to remember. I laughed so hard, oh man... Upon inspection there was a very fine print with the description "chocolate pretzel-shaped cookies" at the bottom of the label. Finally when she calmed down, she says "What has the world come to, when even Trader Joe's tries to short-change you!" I have not seen her look for chocolate-covered Pretzels at TJ's again :) Now she rolls her one ones at home in a small fondue thingy...

Me, on the other hand, I can eat chocolate covered pretzels, but in all honesty, I prefer them undisturbed :P

you cant handle these pretzels churros boys...

go back to your home, where you have no salt. The pretzels will control your pathetic lives and force you to build pretzel factories and make you speak a new language. Probablly spanish or chinese, the pretzels haven't decided yet... If you already speak those, the pretzels willc hose another language.

watch out, pretzels are coming.

Pretzels are like the second-worst food to eat while wearing headphones -- for that reason alone, we need an "other" option. I choose bananas.

That said, of the two, the idea of the crisp sourdough coating and the saltine-y insides of a pretzel are much more appealing to me than deep-fried sugar.

I'm not saying I wouldn't like the occasional churro -- but I could eat pretzels all day long.

the funny thing about the pretzels and churros is that it was made to help defuse drama on head-fi. but it created its own drama from folks who wanted the drama to continue, and thus blasted our poor anti-drama pastries out of the water. the ironic thing is that they landed here, where people could care less if there is drama or not, hehe!

so to go with the flow-

LONG LIVE EL CHURRO! AIAIAIAIIAAI!

Pff, screw pretzels and churros..

Bagels are where it's at!

They are:

a) more versatile. You can get any number of different types of bagels!

B) made fresh every day. Just head down to panera or einstein bros!

c) more full of flavor. With the wide amount of various toppings, you can make it what you want! cream cheese.. flavored cream cheese.. chocolate.. parmesian cheese..

d) sandwich-capable! I'd like to see your pretzel carry a sandwich.

Pff, screw pretzels and churros..

Bagels are where it's at!

They are:

a) more versatile. You can get any number of different types of bagels!

B) made fresh every day. Just head down to panera or einstein bros!

c) more full of flavor. With the wide amount of various toppings, you can make it what you want! cream cheese.. flavored cream cheese.. chocolate.. parmesian cheese..

d) sandwich-capable! I'd like to see your pretzel carry a sandwich.

I'll be honest, bagels are the best food ever, but just don't have the randomness of pretzels.