Cincinnati Meet - Saturday, August 5th

tkam

The August 5th Cincinnati, OH meet will be held at the Rohs Street Cafe start time is about 10am but myself or EdipisReks will probably be there as early as 9am if you wish to come early to setup. If you are planning to attend please post the gear you'll be bringing in this thread or PM to me and I'll keep a list going in this post. We're trying to make this a pretty large meet so if you can think of anyone that might be interested in attending feel free to invite them.

Attendee List:

tkam

edipisreks

5687 aka sacd_lover aka earl

Chrysanthemum aka Mikey01

mikhail

Mapquest link to Rohs Street Cafe:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2l=1J0mWZDoKVQ%253d&2g=YG0dRlOEYlA%253d&2pn=&2ic=31&2ex=1&src=maps&2a=245%20W%20Mcmillan%20St&2c=Cincinnati&2s=OH&2z=45219%2d1238&2y=US

mqmapgendwebsysaolcom6ry.gif

Guest sacd lover

I am coming for sure. I will be bringing a Singlepower something and an Eastsound e5 or sacdmods 555es. I will also be bringing a senn 595, 595 Zu recable and probably a senn 600/ oehlbach. If you want I can bring some outlet extenders too.

i we will have access to the church sanctuary next door (the church and the Rohs Street Cafe are connected via a big ass folding door) if needed, so space is much less of a concern this time. invite away.

Amen brother EddieRex. Free blessings for inept equiptment. You can confess all thoes R.S. lies you have been spreading around. A special alter will be erected for the Zana Duex in the sancturary. Sacrificial offerings of Raptors can be made while listening to the "Rapture Of Heavenly Holy Music" from the Zana. Raptors will be donated to the "Free Store" and passed out to poor Audiophites.

Guest sacd lover

With the unfortunate faimly issues Reks is having are we still going to hold the Cinci meet? Reks is the one making the arrangements and he is obviously busy with more important matters. What do you guys think???

• 2 weeks later...

I'M BACK! Whats going on? It's time to beat the drum. We got a big meet going on here. I got sunburnt, caught some fish (2 of them were sharks), and in general had a real blast of a good time. I saw more sharks down there than anything. Scube diving, after repairing a bad regulator, was tons of fun....NOW it's time for a great MEET.

Guest sacd lover

Any further details ... like start/ end times. Are we going to do a roll call to verify who is coming? I am not sure how many know about the meet since it was deleted on head-fi. Do nmculbreth, go_vtech etc... know about the meet?

Any further details ... like start/ end times. Are we going to do a roll call to verify who is coming? I am not sure how many know about the meet since it was deleted on head-fi. Do nmculbreth, go_vtech etc... know about the meet?

I don't think I'm going to be able to attend this meet. I'm trying to re-arrange my work schedule to get off on Saturday but as of right now it isn't looking too promising.

Hey Guys/Gals,

New here, and still kinda new over at Head-fi. I hope to make it to the meet. About the only gear I have is my laptop and my E3's sooooo not much. Still would like to meet you guys and maybe sample some cool stuff.

Hope to see you all soon.

Tim

Give us a geographical bio on you and welcome. No equiptment huh? Bring lots of money. We'll fix that. We offer excessivly high interest rate payment plans too. Looking forward to seeing you (no equiptment nessessary). :dance: