New Woo Audio Electrostatic Headphone Amp!

Voltron

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

No, I don't think it is a typo. The review even mentions that the prototype has 10 tubes but the final will have 11. Jack Wu told me recently that they had achieved a breakthrough of sorts in their last prototype that made the amp better. This version of the prototype is supposed to be headed my way soon for the Aug. 8 NorCal meet.

No, I don't think it is a typo. The review even mentions that the prototype has 10 tubes but the final will have 11. Jack Wu told me recently that they had achieved a breakthrough of sorts in their last prototype that made the amp better. This version of the prototype is supposed to be headed my way soon for the Aug. 8 NorCal meet.

Woah! Impressions as soon as possible please ;D

If it could be arranged for you to have my BHSE at the same time.... /rubs hands together

You're right Al, I just read the review. Jack told me that the final production version will truly blow away the prototype that was in CanJam.

Yup, that's the plan. Not sure exactly when the pick-up will happen though, could be this weekend...

I'm still QUITE disappointed that we wont have the KGBHSE at the July 25th Colorado meet. Is there any chance that it will be back in Colorado in time to compare to the A-10 before I send the it back? It will be a major big missed opportunity if we can't get the two of them together at the same time.